By using this Site, you consent to the use of the information that you provide to HealthProof in accordance with this Policy. This Policy is reviewed and updated at least annually or off cycle in the event of a material change. If the Policy is materially revised notification of the changes will be made by posting a notice on this Site. Your continued use of the Site will be deemed your agreement that your information may be used in accordance with the new Policy. If you do not agree with the changes, then you should stop using the Site, and notify HealthProof that you do not want your information used in accordance with the changes.
Website Privacy Notice
By accessing and using the Site, you agree that you have read and understand this Policy and that you accept and consent to the privacy practices and uses and disclosures of your information as described herein.
To deliver personalized and relevant information to you through this Site, HealthProof will collect certain information to enhance your experience.
Information HealthProof Collects
In operating The HealthProof Site, the following data about you may be collected and processed:
- Information that you provide directly to HealthProof by completing forms on our Site, such as your name, email address and telephone number.
- HealthProof may request and collect personal details, such as your name, address and contact information, date of birth, birthplace, gender, family composition, career history (e.g., CVs, recruitment details, education and training, language and other job-related skills, as applicable), financial information and/or information regarding your use of our resources.
- HealthProof may also request and collect information if you visit HealthProof events and trade shows or conferences.
- HealthProof may also collect information if you sign up for HealthProof thought leadership and/or webinars.
- If you request information about any HealthProof products or services, HealthProof may request information such as First Name, Last Name, Email Address, City, Country, State/Province/Region, Address, Postal Code, Company/Organization, Phone Number.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with HealthProof for any reason.
By submitting a telephone number to HealthProof, you agree that a representative of HealthProof can contact you at the number you provide, potentially using automated technology (including texts/SMS messaging) or a pre-recorded message. Your consent is not an obligation to receive any of our products and/or services.
HealthProof may request other personal details from you, or from an authorized representative, if appropriate, for Corporate Social Responsibility related activities which may include personal information but not limited to details such as name, address, contact information, date of birth, gender, national identifier and health status information HealthProof will maintain this information only after you have provided your implicit consent In the request involves a minor, please be assured that the guardian/parents’ consent will be collected accordingly for the minor
A “cookie” is a piece of text which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, this cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer. They help HealthProof and its’ affiliates to improve this Site. They present the content from the Site in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
Cookies can be declined. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies; you may be unable to access parts of this Site.
HealthProof tracks users to this Site across time or across websites.
However, this web site does respond to web browser “do not track” signals and other mechanisms that provide consumers the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personally identifiable information (PII) about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across third-party websites.
HealthProof uses flash cookies on this Site. Flash cookies are small pieces of information stored and accessed by Adobe Flash. If you want to disable these flash cookies, you will need to open up the Adobe Settings Manager, accessible either by right-clicking flash content and clicking “Global Settings,” or by navigating directly to your storage settings through the Flash Website. There you can clear some or all of your flash cookies manually through the Website Storage panel, or even turn off Flash Storage completely. However, please remember this could prevent some parts of this Site from working properly.
Use of Your Information
The information HealthProof collects and stores relating to you is primarily used to help provide HealthProof products and/or services in the best possible manner. In addition, the information may be used for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information relating to HealthProof services and/or products.
- To monitor and conduct an analysis of Site traffic and usage patterns.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order or governmental regulations, including, but not limited to, requests from public authorities, valid legal processes and/or discovery obligations.
- To establish and maintain contact with you.
- To respond to a security incident.
- To maintain our ethics hotline (report may be submitted anonymously), monitoring and auditing company functions, annual employee certification, office automation and collaboration and/or our internal Help Desk.
- To send you updates and/or other informational mailings.
- To comply with contractual obligations.
- For recruiting and employee on-boarding, pursuant to HealthProof’s mutual employment contract.
- For background verification and debarment checks.
- To collect feedback and surveys.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by HealthProof about Site users is among the assets transferred.
- Fraud Prevention.
Personal information collected by HealthProof for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes will not be disclosed without first providing you with notice and/or updating this Policy.
HealthProof may use your personal information for providing benefits under corporate social responsibility related activities and may retain this information for auditing and any other legal requirements.
To make sure that your information and other information obtained through this Site is secure, HealthProof follows industry standards relating to technical, physical and administrative controls.
Notwithstanding, please note that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore HealthProof cannot guarantee the security of data sent electronically to this Site. Consequently, the transmission of such data is therefore sent entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
Where applicable, HealthProof may disclose personal information to any affiliated business entities or third parties necessary to provide products and/or services to you. This includes, where applicable, HealthProof subsidiaries, its’ holding company, and other subsidiaries (if any), as well as third parties involved in the administration and operation of HealthProof products and/or services, and other legitimate business purposes. HealthProof may also disclose personal information to other third parties, such as:
- Where HealthProof may sell any or all of its’ business and/or assets to a third party, whether through bankruptcy proceedings or other sale or merger.
- Where HealthProof is legally required to disclose your information, including, but not limited to, pursuant to a valid subpoena, order, search warrant or other law enforcement request.
- To third parties, including customers, auditors, accountants, attorneys, and other professional advisers and third-party companies to allow HealthProof to comply with contractual, statutory and other obligations, and for the proper management of its business.
- If disciplinary proceedings result in dismissal due to fraud, unlawful or dishonest conduct, malpractice and other seriously improper conduct which is either not appealed or upheld upon appeal, your personal data will be shared with an external third-party fraud prevention service.
Where HealthProof discloses personal information for a purpose set forth herein, HealthProof will enter a contract with the third party that describes the purpose and require the third-party recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the provisions described in the contract.
We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
Retention of Your Data
HealthProof will store and maintain your information for as long as necessary:
- To fulfil the purpose(s) for which it was collected.
- To meet its current and future legal obligations, including in compliance with HealthProof’s record retention policy; and/or,
- As permitted to meet its legitimate business interests.
Personal information of individuals, other than employees, will be retained for 10 years unless permitted or required by law to retain for a shorter or longer period of time.
Third Party Websites
By accessing third party websites through this HealthProof Site, you are consenting to the terms and privacy policies of those websites. HealthProof does not accept any responsibility or liability for third party policies whatsoever as HealthProof has no control over them.
Users Only of Legal Age of Majority
This HealthProof Site is designed and intended for use by those who have reached the age of majority (18 years of age). By using this Site, you affirm that you are at least 18 years of age or older. HealthProof is not liable for any damages that may result from a user’s misrepresentation of age.
No one under age 13 is authorized to submit or post any information, including personally identifying information, on this Site. Under no circumstances may anyone under age 13 use this Site. Parents or legal guardians of children under 13 cannot agree to these Terms on their behalf.
FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: If you reside in California and have provided personally identifiable information to us, you may request information about our disclosure of certain categories of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes under California’s Shine the Light law. Such requests must be submitted to us at one of the following addresses: mailto:email@example.com
If you are a resident of California, effective January 1, 2020, you have the following rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”):
a) to know what categories of personal information about you that HealthProof has collected and used, including how the personal information was collected.
b) to know what categories of personal information is being sold or disclosed and if it is being sold or disclosed to third parties and a list of categories of information that are sold; [or, if applicable: to know that your personal information has not been sold.]
c) to access your personal information, including the right to download or transfer personal information collected during the previous 12 months (click here for more information on “Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights)
d) to request that your personal information be deleted click here for more information on “Deletion Request Rights” and
e) to equal service and equal price for goods or services even if you exercise your rights under the CCPA.
While California residents have the right to opt-out of the sale of their personal information under CCPA, HealthProof does not sell personal information to any third parties, and therefore, HealthProof has not included a “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” link on this Site. If HealthProof practices change this Policy will be updated and HealthProof will take any other necessary action to comply with applicable law.
If you are a California resident and you want to exercise any of your rights as set forth above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . For all requests, it is helpful to put the statement “California Privacy Rights” in the body of your request, describe the nature of your request, and provide your name, street address, city, state, and zip code. In your request, you need to attest to the fact that you are a California resident and provide a current California address for our response. For more information, click here.
HealthProof will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, HealthProof will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
UST HealthProof Inc.
Carol Mandel, Vice President, Compliance
5 Polaris Way
Aliso Viejo, CA – 92656
Effective Date: Nov. 16, 2023